Fall may not have made its official arrival just yet, but around our house, it sure has! Decorations are going up, pumpkin candles are burning and the itch to bake delicious goodies has hit. If you’ve got the urge, too, give these ridiculously easy apple pie crescents a try! They’re super yummy and will give you a quick fix of fabulous fall flavors and aromas.
What you’ll need:
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough (check the label for veganness — I used a generic store brand)
- 1 large apple, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 Tbsp. Earth Balance
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven according to dough package directions.
- Unroll crescents and place 2 wedges of apple on each of the wider ends of the crescent triangles.
- Place a small dab of Earth Balance on top of each of the apples.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl and sprinkle some along length of the crescents, reserving a bit of the mixture.
- Roll up crescents and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on the top.
- Bake as directed (you may need to add a few minutes), until crescents are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Who else is a fall fanatic like me?! What’s your favorite thing about this glorious season?